This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aston Hill - Saturday 6 August
Sailor and I are planning to ride Aston Hill again on Saturday if anyone would like to join.

And just so that there are no questions, I remind you all of the Sketchy Ride Rules.
Bah, i'm at SITS.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Bah, i'm at SITS.

whats that?
I maybe up for this, will let you know.
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:I maybe up for this, will let you know.

cool, aston is riding brilliantly at the moment.
[quote author=]

whats that?[/quote]Sleepless In The Saddle.
Golf id off Saturday now so I can make this? Sailor any chance of a lift please? Mark can you make it?
"mashley" Wrote:Golf id off Saturday now so I can make this? Sailor any chance of a lift please? Mark can you make it?

Im already taking jimmy im afraid. Looks like there may be a few going which will be good.
I'd only go if I can get a lift off someone or share my car with someone as the fuel will be too much otherwise.

Anyone else going from Ashford area want to share?
Not going to do aston, but will do porc on Sunday instead.