This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Countryfile 10min Bontrager Feature Video
To give you an idea of what occurs, this was filmed in 2007.

[media width=500]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA4gTKhxrmg[/media]
Everyone is wearing lycra! there me going to look the odd one out in my baggies. It does make sense to wear lycra though with it being mid summer.
Take a look at flickr and other vids on youtube (not many) and you'll see that yes, theres a lot in lycra, but many regular people in t-shirts or baggier jerseys.  I doubt you will look a toob by not wearing lycra, just whatever you're comfy in.

Id rather be wearing baggies and suffering than lycra'd up "trying" to look semi-pro and going slow!   Wink
We could always go naked...
My descending order of preference: baggies > naked / banana hammock > lycra Wink
i had a borat style mankini until i sold it at a car boot sale last year. damn, that might have come in handy
Keep it foolish...