This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday 7th PORC
Will be riding PORC on sunday if anyone wants to join in, and Aston on Saturday.
[quote="]Will be riding PORC on sunday if anyone wants to join in, and Aston on Saturday.[/quote"]

What time are you planning on being back by ?
Hadn't given it any thought, whenever I'm tired I guess, depends what time I start riding. I'm easy on times, go no plans to be anywhere other than the woods all weekend.
I could only get away with 12 or 1 back latest so this will probably be way to early for some with ultimate fun passes like your lucky self (jealous.com)
meet me up there and just do a couple of hours then.
That's not a bad idea, I'll see if ash fancies a few hours so I can split the fuel with him. I'll let you know if am going and meet you there. The new line you described in other thread sounds good a maybe the next race line ?
Yea I reckon there is a good chance it will be the next race track, stuff only ever seems to be built or maintained up there if its for an up coming race.
Ah i be up there, will see you there! Saw you last time i was up there (Leigh had the green holeshot)
"Baggyshorts" Wrote:Ah i be up there, will see you there! Saw you last time i was up there (Leigh had the green holeshot)

Cool, see you there.
What time we meeting? I'd like to start early and like to be back to watch the world cup.