This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headshok Service
Anyone know of a decent place to get a headshok serviced? Mate at work is having rebound issues on his and wants to get it serviced properly rather than bodging/DIY'ing it.
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Don't TFT do headshox?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tftunedshox.com/service/cannondale.aspx">http://www.tftunedshox.com/service/cannondale.aspx</a><!-- m -->
I was just curious if anyone had any good experience with anywhere other than places like Mojo or TFT.
I guess its a cannondale - it chokes me to say this but renhams in folkestone. If he's having issues with it I'd say (from experience) don't ride it, its the difference between a £30 fix and a £140 fix. The guy in renhams is as miserable as sin but does know his onions.

Avoid cyclesUK like the plague IMO, they've just started selling Cannondales I took mine in to them and they were like 'yeah we can give it a go but we haven't been authorised to do repairs yet!' - with that I turned on my heels and ran.
Dare I ask what was required to fix yours after that Blean ride.....
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:Dare I ask what was required to fix yours after that Blean ride.....

A whole new set of headshok internals. The bottom out spring bent, the headshok hydraulic piston broke and allowed the oil passed the seals.

The white plastic disc (plastic I ask you!) you see in the picture is sposed to be attatched.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
&quot;jellylegs&quot; Wrote:I guess its a cannondale - it chokes me to say this but renhams in folkestone. If he's having issues with it I'd say (from experience) don't ride it, its the difference between a £30 fix and a £140 fix. The guy in renhams is as miserable as sin but does know his onions.

Avoid cyclesUK like the plague IMO, they've just started selling Cannondales I took mine in to them and they were like 'yeah we can give it a go but we haven't been authorised to do repairs yet!' - with that I turned on my heels and ran.

Top man, thanks. Ill pass that on!  Smile