This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings Wood tonight 6pm
Anyone who fancies a medium paced ride tonight I will be at Kings Wood ready to ride by 18:15 ish, 11 miles takes just over an hour.
Tonight could see a sketchy record, the youngest rider ever to complete a sketchy ride
"Si.Ozzy" Wrote:Tonight could see a sketchy record, the youngest rider ever to complete a sketchy ride

Cheers for the company tonight Si. The ht set up and kids seat is brilliant and Charlie clearly loves it! Well done for getting up that climb on the seriously heavy set up.

11 miles in 01:19:54 today which leaves me nice and fresh for another run tomorrow morning.
We really enjoyed it cheers. Charlie must be the youngest sketchy rider at 2 year and 8 months. I reckon bike must weigh 55lb at least including bike sest and him. Never thought we would make it to top of two stager so cheers for encouragement.

Thought I knew most of the woods but I admit to being lost on some bits, there is some good singletrack on your loop which ill probably try and find again and ride without Charlie to enjoy it a bit more.
Yes mate some good bits in there and still some to explore. Will try find some tomorrow.
"Si.Ozzy" Wrote:We really enjoyed it cheers. Charlie must be the youngest sketchy rider at 2 year and 8 months. I reckon bike must weigh 55lb at least including bike sest and him. Never thought we would make it to top of two stager so cheers for encouragement.

Thought I knew most of the woods but I admit to being lost on some bits, there is some good singletrack on your loop which ill probably try and find again and ride without Charlie to enjoy it a bit more.
Flippin eck, well done indeed :o I take it this is the HT you got from Blackers? I love Ash's new route, some excellent singletrack and some nice natural jumps on a few bits, one at the top of the 2 stage climb. Just wish I could remember it all.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Flippin eck, well done indeed :o I take it this is the HT you got from Blackers? I love Ash's new route, some excellent singletrack and some nice natural jumps on a few bits, one at the top of the 2 stage climb. Just wish I could remember it all.

It was indeed Marks trusty old trek which I love riding and will be my winter hack.think I'll post a review thread of the bike seat for the parents on sketchy that maybe looking for one as this seat is awesome and easily allows you to rip through tight feisty single track safely
Charlie telling you to "man up" was the real highlight!  Big Grin On future ride im going to teach him to say "peddle harder bitch"
"mashley" Wrote:Charlie telling you to "man up" was the real highlight!  Big Grin On future ride im going to teach him to say "peddle harder bitch"

Haha brilliant Big Grin
"mashley" Wrote:Charlie telling you to "man up" was the real highlight!  Big Grin On future ride im going to teach him to say "peddle harder bitch"

Awesome Big Grin