This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTD: Side access bottle cage + under saddle bag
For my evening xc rides I want to ditch the back pack and travel light. I need a side access bottle cage and a under saddle bag. Anyone found and dirt cheap ones recently, the topeak ones seem a lot. Not many decent side access cages either.
I've got storage bags from eBay and Lidl. Both have done a job
asda do a cheaap as chips undersaddle bag that i think expands.
Keep it foolish...
The one I had the other day was 1.97 from wilko, does the job
Got 2 Topeak ones, a micro and larger one.  I swap them around between the bikes.  Last year one bracket broke when I fell off but other than that they're solid but should be for £20.
Jo's is side entry (nudge nudge).

I'll see what make that is.
Had a look last night. No name on the cage. I do remember that it took ages to find one, I think I found it in a shop when we went to North Wales. Not overly helpful, sorry.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=""> ... e-ec008118</a><!-- m -->

I like that, I need a side access one too as I neatly crashed a couple of times trying to replace my bottle at SITS.
You can buy these pack things which go on your back which allow you to carry water and also some tools etc so you dont need to walk after getting failures.