This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern XC Rd 5 Pippingford 4th Sept
Southern XC Round 5 at the Pippingford Estate near Uckfield in East Sussex. 4th Sept, normal cat's, amazing course (except for the last uphill!!!!!!!), did the round there last year and the national champs for humour. Going to do "fun" at this one

http://www.southernxc.net/event/ROUND5/P...rd/details
Ill defo be there - straight after a week in corfu though so probably be throwing up cocktails half way round.

Very local to us this one & a top event - give it a bash.

Darren - open NOT fun.  No questions just do it.   Tongue
I seem to recall doing 3 lap open at the nat champs and iirc my exact words in your general direction when I crossed the finish line (30+ minutes after you) were effing hell  Big Grin

I am tempted to do 3 laps but if I do fun which has a smaller turn out, I might be fighting for top 5 presuming the body works so think I will do that
I might enter this as would like to try riding there. I try not yo get in your way guys!
Surely a joke post lol? It is a great course. Such a shame its only open for riding on race days Sad
Ah you never know!  Wink
You will like the downhill bits. Theres one drop off I didnt do at my two events there last year, doubt I will this year either but will go take a nose during warm up..... Will probably run my dropper despite the weight penalty

[media width=500]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTdskl4yT58[/media]
The course looks superb, might give it a go too.
Yes do it, the last climb is a pig but the singletrack makes up for it. Even has a river crossing (1 foot stream) (bit tricky actually as goes into tight 90 right up a sudden v.steep bit)
I'll most probably be doing this. Have a wedding to go to on the third so it could be a return to my early season Gorrick form (i.e. turning up hungover, riding round slowly and being sick)  :X