This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed 10th pm
I'm going to be riding BBH tomorrow and I don't know where i'm going so just going to make it up as I go along unless someone else fancies showing me about. I need to go to Cycles UK first so can be ready to ride from half 1?
I could join you for that as I had planned to ride BBH tomorrow anyway. Where do you plan on parking?
where do you suggest? if i was on my own id prob park at the malta inn and ride up pat the golf club?
That's pretty much the route I'd take up the hill too as I live along the river. So I could meet you at the Malta.
cool i'll be there 1330 ish.
"mashley" Wrote:cool i'll be there 1330 ish.

Cool, see you there.
Is it worth me coming over? Have you found any new trails over there? I've only ever ridden there twice before and if I'm honest it was pretty lame, would be willing to give it another chance though if you think there may be something that would interest me.
I'm planing to try and find hidden DH tracks and scope options for building new ones which should interest you.
i know of one dh track.
jut leaving ashford now, 1230, got to go to cycles uk then meet you at the malta so might be a few mins late. and rushing so may have forgotten something.