This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next week - 15th onwards
Can only ride 4 or 5 days next week so thinking

wednesday PORC
Thursday Aston
Friday Blean
Saturday Blean

if anyone want to join me.

The week of the 22nd im off all week so CwmDown could be on the cards.
Do you not ride at Perry anymore, havent heard it mentioned in a while
I'll join Thursday and Friday. Saturday is the Brighton big dog. What about Sunday? Although the gf might want to do something Sunday.
"Breezer" Wrote:Do you not ride at Perry anymore, havent heard it mentioned in a while

not in the summer, as its an old sand quarry it gets too dry to dig, but what makes it rubbish in the summer makes it brilliant in the winter.....mud free winter riding.
I expect to start going back there from late september/october.
[quote="]I'll join Thursday and Friday. Saturday is the Brighton big dog. What about Sunday? Although the gf might want to do something Sunday. [/quote"]

could do sunday morning but would need to be local, Blean, Kings Wood or even Perry. If the weather is good the following week we should take the girls to PORC, i figure they could get the BBQ going while we ride, plus Ms Sailor needs to check out the wedding venue.
[quote author=]

could do sunday morning but would need to be local, Blean, Kings Wood or even Perry. If the weather is good the following week we should take the girls to PORC, i figure they could get the BBQ going while we ride, plus Ms Sailor needs to check out the wedding venue.[/quote]

Lol
Cairngorms Sunday
Moray monster trails monday
Laggan Wolftrax tuesday
Fort William Wednesday

Please be dry  Tongue
"dgw15" Wrote:Cairngorms Sunday
Laggan Wolftrax tuesday
Fort William Wednesday

Please be dry  Tongue

Sounds better than Porc.....
"dgw15" Wrote:Cairngorms Sunday
Laggan Wolftrax tuesday
Fort William Wednesday

Please be dry  Tongue

A little rain will cool you down a bit....   sounds a cracking week.....  makes me feel like I need to think about another road trip...

OT   I may be able to swing Thursday but won't know till later in the week
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />