This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free bits before they get binned.
x2 road bike tubes Halfords own make 700 18 to 25c presta.

SRAM PC 951 chain bought last year as a spare chain for the mega and only used once or twice I think.

Brake mounts. 160F, 185R and 203 POST. Not sure what these mean? Or even if they are any good for anyone else as they come of the prophet.

Thomson 80mm stem

Cannondale C3 90 mm stem

Cannondale C3 660 width bars.

I'll post for a cost or collection via sketchy network.

All will be binned
Why don't you keep the chain as a spare, or for when you have to get a new cassette?

The F and R for the brake mounts symply stands for front and rear.
Thomson stem and cannondale bars please, as long as they suit each other for bar diameter.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Why don't you keep the chain as a spare, or for when you have to get a new cassette?

The F and R for the brake mounts symply stands for front and rear.

New bike is 10 speed.
"BMJBOY" Wrote:Thomson stem and cannondale bars please, as long as they suit each other for bar diameter.
Don't you have 685mm bars already? You don't want to go any narrower.
[quote author=]

New bike is 10 speed.[/quote]Oh yeah, forgot about that :B  How much do you want for the chain Ash?
"BMJBOY" Wrote:Thomson stem and cannondale bars please, as long as they suit each other for bar diameter.

Will check Ben, never had the two two together but assume they would all fit.
I'll take the road bike tube please Ash.
I'd be really happy if they have 40mm valve stems, but don't throw 'em anyway. I'll know someone they're good for.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Don't you have 685mm bars already? You don't want to go any narrower.

Not for the Trek.

Still scraping bits together for my illusive knock-about bike which has taken 89yrs to come together.... Tongue
Always too late, i would of had the thompson stem for my africa bike   Sad