This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fowlmead Enduro
No other pictures were available......

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
The one attached to the email which just sent out was/is available  :Smile

Mentioned this event on the last Sizzler thread. Just noticed free bbq again...........musnt eat "just one more burger" like last time!!!  Tempted to enter it as a pair

Rich also needs to get paid for all these photos of him they keep using Big Grin

"Information on the Enduro 6.

As it says on the flyer pre entries and a minimum of 50 riders. To book your
team or place phone or email Fowlmead.
01304 615390 or <!-- e --><a href="mailto:fowlmead@googlemail.com">fowlmead@googlemail.com</a><!-- e -->

Regards Simon"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
I will email them and ask about free/reduced entry as 'The Face of Fowlmead' and maybe enquire as to why they didnt purchase the image (hence the watermark!)  Tongue
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
&quot;treaclesponge&quot; Wrote:I will email them and ask about free/reduced entry as 'The Face of Fowlmead' and maybe enquire as to why they didnt purchase the image (hence the watermark!)  Tongue

Big Grin Big Grin
with the distinct lack of interest for Bedgebury & D2D I may well be interetsed in this.... although cycling around Fowlmead even as a pair for 6 hours doesnt really inspire me TBH
I did this once before in a pair with Wayne Leadbasher (where is he?) and it was good fun, a bloody hot day but still good fun. We did two laps each then change I think.
&quot;Laggingbehind&quot; Wrote:with the distinct lack of interest for Bedgebury & D2D I may well be interetsed in this.... although cycling around Fowlmead even as a pair for 6 hours doesnt really inspire me TBH

The last sizzler course (except one too tight bend) was excellent fun...  plus did you see the bit about the bbq?
Arghh, Sisters wedding that day, and I'd have fancied this too, especially the BBQ.
&quot;mashley&quot; Wrote:I did this once before in a pair with Wayne Leadbasher (where is he?) and it was good fun, a bloody hot day but still good fun. We did two laps each then change I think.

still here. I can't do this as I will be in north Wales when its on ;D. We did roughly 3 1hr stints each it was fun looking back but no at the time (think it was the hottest day of the year).
I recall doing this a couple of years back.... did it solo and it hurt      Sad

Am very tempted to do it again.... i will have ridden about 6 times in 2 monthes which will be the same as last time so all good     :o
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />