This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
channel 4 now . concrete circus
as above danny macaskill
"Wideload" Wrote:as above danny macaskill

being recorded here so she can watch east bloody enders. im working!  :'(
Good so far. Clearly im far more talented than the flatland bmxer as I can ride a unicycle around woods whereas he couldnt even get on one  Tongue
wow......some amazing stuff. Loved where he road along the chain, reminded me of Ryan Leeches bit along a chain rail fence in the Collectives Roam.

The video production on the flatland video was just unbelievable

The parkour stuff just makes me cringe. If I even tap something I get bruised. If I jump off a 2 foot wall it bloody hurts so how do they drop so far and likewise Danny on his bike, I just dont understand!
Series linked a few days ago.

just about to go watch it Wink
Was very good. Well Danny and the Par core guys were, skate boarding and flatland BMX dosn't really interest me, but all the vids were very good, BMX's production was excellent.
Danny's piece in the iron works was excellent, what a perfect venue for his skills too!
The Parkour guys were just shocking, especially 'Blue' - his swallow dive over the ballistrade to the flat roof 20-30ft below was just incredible!

Thought the flatland and skate movies didn't really showcase what those guys are capable of tbh, they were more impressive in other parts of the documentary than in their 5 min slot. Admittedly, the dark style bmx vid was very well produced and filmed, loved the little angles & points 'cad' graphics and that kinda floating feather/blossom effect throughout.

Really wish I had a recording freesat, think there's a lot of stuff I'd love in this series.

"Breezer" Wrote:The parkour stuff just makes me cringe. If I even tap something I get bruised. If I jump off a 2 foot wall it bloody hurts so how do they drop so far and likewise Danny on his bike, I just dont understand!
+1 big time!
watch online?
4OD
Keep it foolish...
just watched it, wicked
Keep it foolish...