This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr Bling, PORC, 21 st August
Ash and I will be going, anyone else. Anyone that can fit 3 from Ashford fancy sharing fuel ?,

pics on Facebook, looks like first two doubles then quite pedally, not as jumpy as usual.
track isnt jumpy at all, should be ok if it stays dry, if it rains it will become very interesting!
[quote="]track isnt jumpy at all, should be ok if it stays dry, if it rains it will become very interesting! [/quote"]

If it rains i wont bother going, dont have any mud tyres at the minute so would be complete waste of time trying to ride on HR's, you going ?
awaits sailors excuse for swerving some competitive fun racing.......  Tongue

I'll be coming mate and happy to drive and or share fuel?
"mashley" Wrote:awaits sailors excuse for swerving some competitive fun racing.......  Tongue

Can you fit me and Ash in ?, i have the bike rack which we can put our bikes on ?
"mashley" Wrote:awaits sailors excuse for swerving some competitive fun racing.......  Tongue

working nights, plus im not interested.

Would really like to do an Aston black run race, my times have been steadily dropping and im hoping to get below 1:40 before the end of the summer.
i'm going, always a good day out, be good to see some of you guys there
"Si.Ozzy" Wrote:Can you fit me and Ash in ?, i have the bike rack which we can put our bikes on ?

We did last time mate using your rack.

Same again this time.
"mashley" Wrote:We did last time mate using your rack.

Same again this time.

Perfect, do you want to collect us both from mine ?, time ?
yes meet at yours, what ever time you want.