This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SixSixOne Gravity Enduro Series: Afan Forest
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=""> ... px?id=2067</a><!-- m -->

Anyone else tempted by this?
I know Buzz was interested in doing the last one.
Good for the Lodge place where I stayed earlier in the year to be the host. Bet that has annoyed Skyline cycles, teach them for ruining the cafe etc! Presume the event will be based around The Wall then as its literally 5 metres from the entrance to Bryn Bettws! Wonder if the final stage will actually be the 4x track as they mention finishing with a spectacle etc.

Believe the one there before (with buggered timing) used Whites Level. I guess they could still use that although its a long way over to it. Maybe will use most of the Wall, could take the W2 cut to do use the black run on Whites then back to the Wall and finish on 4x
Does that mean you're interested then Breezer?
Yes but wont do it due to cost, maybe next year though. Looks like they are making some new trails for it going by a STW thread I saw
Working Sad
what do they mean by gravity enduro? Is it all downhill or do they expect you to pedal back up?
Timed on 4 or 5 downhill biased stages then you have a certain amount of time to get to the next stage, ie plenty, potter along.
I would love to do this/these but am on holiday that weekend.