This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bull Track Race August Preview vid

For anyone interested just finished this video showing some parts of the new track and some free ride bits

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=""> ... 5470017061</a><!-- m -->
Cool video. Looks like a lot of new stuff since I went there in June last year. Watching the video reminds me that there were lots of jumps I wanted to try once I got into doing a few.

Si Ozzy, Sailor, Ash etc you would all love the jump area, range from small to omg big plus some small tables for people like me (at least there used to be heh)

Is that Alvars son? Start them young and one day maybe world cups beckon heh
Yeah I did the last race there and had a good look round. Can't make this one though Sad
Sweet, yeah thats Alvars son lol.

Tables are still there then loads of doubles all the way up to 28ft ish and all the shore ect.

Course is completely different from the last one apart from the top field hasn't changed much.

Hopefully it will be a fun race
Is there still a Breezer chicken run for the road gap?
Looks great fun, shall be there. What time does it stay open until on Saturday? Planning to get there late Arvo for a look & a few runs...
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:Is there still a Breezer chicken run for the road gap?

Don't be a pussy, road gap looks easy, lot smaller than the one I did on the Plenny black in Morzine, you can do it.*

*Ignore this if it turns out to be a lot bigger than it looks in the vid
The gap is about 18 foot as I measured it at 3 Zesties before!
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:The gap is about 18 foot as I measured it at 3 Zesties before!

3 Zestie's lol Big Grin I cant wait to try it.
Bull Track road gap is probably one of the easiest out there. Nice straight run in with a good wide landing. I've never done a technical ride with you Breezer but I reckon you could do it. I had a broken collar bone at the last event there and will be in Italy for this one but I definitely think it's pretty easy.