This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH Weds 31 Aug 19:00
As usual LLC carpark at 18:45 for a 19:00 getaway.
All welcome.

See here for info.

You will need lights.  The ST & some of the back roads are dark on the way home.
Breadhurst Woods are really, really dark & spooky........ & scary, with spiders & bats & slugs the size of logs....... maybe we'll miss Breadhurst this week eh Undecided

Roll call please:

Tinc
Glen
Blackers
Argh... really need to send my light off for repairs..
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:Argh... really need to send my light off for repairs..

Your Hope 4?
C'mon man!  The repair'll probably be free & they turn them around in about 2 days.

(Did you want me to look for bolts?)
I should be able to make it this week.
yes yes yes...unless it rains a lot. My last Wednesday BBH extravagnza was in October 2010!
Out with parents for a meal tomorrow, so yer another bbh ride missed.

If you need lights mr nut, mine will be available, can take them to work for collection, let me know.
&quot;BMJBOY&quot; Wrote:Out with parents for a meal tomorrow, so yer another bbh ride missed.

If you need lights mr nut, mine will be available, can take them to work for collection, let me know.

Thanks for the offer mate but work puts me out tonight....  would be good to catch up with a few people...

On that note... has anyone seen Reg?  Tried calling but not getting through.
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:Thanks for the offer mate but work puts me out tonight....  would be good to catch up with a few people...

On that note... has anyone seen Reg?  Tried calling but not getting through.

Hi Nigel

been on hols for a week and was in US for a week and my phone hasn't been to good overseas

I'll try clling you when  I've charged it back up

might be out on the ride bbh 2night
See you in the car park  Wink
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Was a good ride tonight ;D

5 set out from LLC on the usual route.
Blackers bailed after a while as his ridiculously long legs were being cramped by his borrowed steed.
A couple of miles later Jon dropped off to find a quick route home, not feeling well.
Reg, Glen & myself carried on, with Reg peeling off at Breadhurst.

No point going back to LLC........

Good pace, no mechanicals, punctures nor looooong chat stops.  Back indoors before 21:30 ;D
Conditions were good although we did find a puddle or two :o

Thanks gents.