This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday 4th sept 9:30 wye ride
Hello dudes going to ride from wye on Sunday. Meet at church opposite co-op at 9:30  ride from there up to the crown to denge wood down into chilam up to perry wood, back down to kings wood then on to wye to finnish. Ends up being about 30miles depending how much people want to play in each woods. Most of ride is off road, Stay frosty ;D
FFS
Working >Sad >Sad >Sad

How well do you know the Denge, Eggringe woods? I ride through there on my local loop but I have never explored them much.
"UphillDownDale" Wrote:Working >Sad >Sad >Sad

How well do you know the Denge, Eggringe woods? I ride through there on my local loop but I have never explored them much.

Not that well, over the years keep popping in them for an explore find a few more routs each time but never ride them often enough to know them that well all the bits iv found are ok but not good enough to ride just these woods on its own.
"MudMonkey" Wrote:FFS

?  Undecided
"Skid" Wrote:?  Undecided

Not in Kent this weekend, would be up for this is I was, despite back and leg issues... I need some fun!
Im game, what sort of pace you planning on. haven't been riding much lately. I can always bail out half way round if I'm lagging
"Si.Ozzy" Wrote:Im game, what sort of pace you planning on. haven't been riding much lately. I can always bail out half way round if I'm lagging

Cool im happy to head along at whatever the slowest pace might be, and if anyone gets a bit knackered happy to cut bits out. See you on Sunday dude Smile
I am out on the bike sat night but if I feel ok Sunday morningI will try to get down there to ride.
Now me and jasper, cya there