This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Your Bike
explains itself really, post a picture of you bike(s) and let each other drool over them Wink

EDIT: See Below For Better Pic
My Marin B17  '99
resim
My Fury '07
resim
My BeOne Nirvana
resim

[Treehugger] You'v missed one out, where's the road bike? [Treehugger]
Tongue
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:explains itself really, post a picture of you bike(s) and let each other drool over them Wink

resim

sorry about the blur, will post a better one later  8)

i got one of these
only got it 2 weeks bk so i would think so
You use the cable tie to set your correct sag as well. Rear shocks come with their own o rings, no idea why forks never do these days.

The old 1992 Breezer Lightning Pro

resim

On One Inbred 456

resim

Turner 5 Spot

resim
Yeah, I am a bit guilty of bike-neglect. Wink
nice bikes breezer liking the retro spec of the breezer  i was looking for a old turner myself before i got the carerra just couldnt find one Sad
:o i thought my bike looked nice then i saw that turner  Big Grin looks sweet

ok cheers for letting my know about the cable ties, will have to try and figure out how they help setting the sag
Cheers, they are quite rare and go for a lot on ebay. As for sag, when you are standing up in the kind of attack position, aim for 25% sag so get some cable ties on, let all the air out to measure full travel then add air accordingly, probably need someone to assist with this and be careful when you get off the bike that you dont bounce it down etc

Dammit, white bikes.....I am thinking of changing soon and a white RC405 is currently top of the list but I just don't know if I could ever ride it as I would spend more time keeping it clean Big Grin
resim