This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH 7th Sept 18:45
As I've missed the last couple I thought I'd start the thread early this week... Went out yesterday with MasterLagging & its all pretty dry still

Lagging
Tincs
Paul F
Ed
2002 - Possibly
Oh oo!  Me, me!  Here sir!

I'll play ;D
It would be great to make it out again with y'all however I'm still on nights, have umpteen bike related niggles and still havent got round to fixing my lights  :B

Give it a couple of weeks to get my punk arse in gear and I should be able to come out to play again Smile
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
just a quick bump
I'll be joing this week
Hi guys, I just moved to maidstone, and signed up to sketchy.... looking for some local rides?
How wet has it been today at BBH today.
Can't make it this week as working in france hopefully will be out next time.
"Ed" Wrote:Hi guys, I just moved to maidstone, and signed up to sketchy.... looking for some local rides?

Hi Ed, feel free to come along... but you'll need some lights now.

Start point as follows, we normally start arriving at 18:45ish & hope to be on the go by 19.00 with a plan to get back to the Centre by 9:30 to 9:45

Lordswood Leisure Centre
North Dane Way
Lordswood
Chatham
Kent
ME5 8YE
Sounds good, yeah i got lights, just waiting on my lid to be delivered though, what kind of riding goes on?