This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MTB enduro 8th oct
4 hours, solo or pair same price, 8th oct

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.allabouttriathlons.co.uk/events_xtfestival__xtm-enduro.html">http://www.allabouttriathlons.co.uk/eve ... nduro.html</a><!-- m -->
Interesting
Yes interesting. I'm assuming you're thinking solos?
Gotta be pairs. I suffered like mad on BBD as did you if I remember correctly Mr. General Fall Off and injure yourself. Derek however would laugh at a solo attempt.
I was flying until I fell off. Big temptation to do solo and just plod around, get some saddle time.
If.......

I would have done a 32 min lap easily IF I had sustained my pace from the first 30 metres....

Ive ridden for longer than 4hrs but with stops, could probably do this if made myself go slower just wouldnt want to get cramp like at the ayte one just after I dominated GS, worryingly that calf always aches now
Id be interested in either tbh, tempted by solo, 4 hours is as much as id like to do, though if there were a few pairs id also get involved in that.
Ha ha.... is there no event that doesn't fall on a weekend i'm busy.....   flipping eck

Would have loved to have done this solo
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
see the format is like BBD -  ie laps complete within the 4 hours  - got to be worth a solo crack eh as will be less than 4 hours.
"What to wear

Please be sure to bring a helmet, padded shorts, jersey, padded gloves and spds. "

Good, no singlespeeders using flats to overtake me then  Big Grin

Solo sounds like a hilarious option. Has a pit area so we could all dump our stuff in an area as it would be nice for once to race with just a bottle and saddlebag instead of massive camelbak, short laps as well, hmm although that means Derek would lap me about 5 times  ??)