This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brechfa Wales
Helmet Cam vid of the Black raven trail at Brechfa

[media width=500]http://www.pinkbike.com/video/38601[/media]
Excellent vid Russ, don't think i've watched that one yet. I like all the stills at the end. Almost forgotten how good those trails were, i'd love to try it again in the dry.  Oh and the camera doesn't show how muddy it was, those huge berms were a quagmire, think we all slid off on those!

P.S. That vid took over an hour to buffer with a 6.5mbps download speed :o What is going on with my computer? You tube vids aren't much better today!
What ISP you using Treehugger?
You using P2P, i.e. limeware, etc?
Using iPlayer?  C4OD?
"impished" Wrote:What ISP you using Treehugger?
You using P2P, i.e. limeware, etc?
Using iPlayer?  C4OD?
Using Orange up to 8mb. Do have Limewire installed but don't use any more, and i do use iplayer. Can those two interfear with vid downloads then?
iPlayer and Limeware are P2P's....  they'll be using your connection without asking you....  That'll be your problem, I suspect.... Uninstall iPlayer (and Kontiki that it installs >Sad)
How about iTunes?   I seem to remember something called Bonjour service which was a P2P that Apple decided you wanted if you used an iPod :o
"impished" Wrote:iPlayer and Limeware are P2P's....  they'll be using your connection without asking you....  That'll be your problem, I suspect.... Uninstall iPlayer (and Kontiki that it installs >Sad)
How about iTunes?   I seem to remember something called Bonjour service which was a P2P that Apple decided you wanted if you used an iPod :o

i swear bonjour had something to do with sharing a printer connection between macs and pc's, or am i just day dreaming again :Smile
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:i swear bonjour had something to do with sharing a printer connection between macs and pc's, or am i just day dreaming again :Smile
Yeah, you're right... couldn't remember what it was for but you're spot-on.
this vid takes ages on my connection to, think its because its a 250mb video, i should have done it at less of a quality.

Thanks for sorting the html link ade, it was a bit of a pain changing all of the '
i didn't like the Raven trail way way too much uphill!!! was designed by an XC wippet!! The Red route from the other carpark is much better flowing.
Its an XC trail  :Smile and a damn good trail it is!