This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wideopen mag
Enjoy!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://wideopenmag.co.uk/the-magazine">http://wideopenmag.co.uk/the-magazine</a><!-- m -->
I've never found wideopen to be very good. I might have to give it another try.
Still reading through this issue, pretty good, and much more relevant to me than other online mags. Quite like spokemag too although there isn't a lot of free content. Haven't got as far as buying a copy yet though.
[quote=&quot;]I've never found wideopen to be very good. I might have to give it another try.[/quote&quot;]

It's 9am, pics posted on another thread, quick replies to other posts, it can only mean one thing.......enjoy your day at work!
I'm not sure I should click on a link to a mag called "wide open" on my work computer  Undecided
&quot;redwinnie&quot; Wrote:I'm not sure I should click on a link to a mag called "wide open" on my work computer  Undecided

Its ok its work safe.....lol

I have always liked Wideopen Mag
LOL, yup, at work ;-)

I see wideopen is free for anyone to contribute. Explains why I might have been put off. Might just have been one bloke that put me off the whole thing. I'll definitely give it another go then.