This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arguing with GF
Arguing with my (unreasonable) gf.......

I stand corrected....fiance!

one bike to be kept in the house (over winter) or two?
I keep both mine indoors ;-)
[quote author=]Arguing with my (unreasonable) gf.......

I stand corrected....fiance!

one bike to be kept in the house (over winter) or two?
[/quote]

Whats the alternative? Garage? Garden? Van? Coal bunker?
[quote="]I keep both mine indoors ;-)[/quote"]

nice one dude! Karen will no doubt thank you for your input at dinner.
I thought you kept them both in your alarmed shed? Dose it have a concrete floor? If so how about a ground anchor and keep them both in there?
"Blackers" Wrote:Whats the alternative? Garage? Garden? Van? Coal bunker?

one in the house one in the shed. I dont mind leaving one in the shed in the summer when its dry and light most of the night, but im not keen on putting a wet (expensive) bike in a cold shed when its dark outside with what I perceive to be an increased risk of it going walkabout.

The 2nd bike will go in the downstairs toilet so right out of the way.....how lazy do you have to be to not walk upstairs for a pee?   ;D
"Treehugger" Wrote:I thought you kept them both in your alarmed shed? Dose it have a concrete floor? If so how about a ground anchor and keep them both in there?

delete your post immediately before she see it!!!!
no concrete floor no.
oh yea and some of you know what she does for a living which makes my case even stronger!
I rode my bike from the dining room to the lounge earlier to get a drink.