This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
evening ride tonight
hi i have just got my new light does anybody fancy going for a ride somewhere round maidstone and showing me the ropes i know its short notice just thought i would ask on the off chance somebodys at a loose end Smile
regards Lee
Still alive after tonight's solo first time night ride?
going tomorrow night instead
Did you get scared? Have you seen 127 hours?
wife didnt want me going on my own first time bless her :'(
To be fair to her not a bad idea. I toyed with the idea of going out to try my new light out on my own, but if the worst should happen you're not going to be found for quite a while!
Anybody fancy going out for a couple of hours tonight?
Sorry, no can do tonight - got an early start in tomorrow!
Hi Lee , you have a pm  Wink
she just found out how much i payed for a "bloody torch" as she put it! so i have to take her to bluewater tonight now!
but im allowed out tomorrow! oh the joys of being married!!!!! :'(