This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need a bad day thread
which is different to a rant....

Been a bad day. Sarah's brother was drunk last night and whilst messing around with mates fell backwards and landed on a kerb and fractured his skull. He's currently on his way to a London hospital as he has a clot in back of his head, the fracture runs down behind his ear and he's had bleeding from the ear all day. Sarah and the family are obviously in bits right now and it's quite a strange atmosphere here now. Sarah's just having a bath to relax. We're going up to hospital tomorrow morning.

I hope he pulls through, he has two young kids and a very good city job that pays his very large mortgage Sad
Jeez, Ash. That's a rough day for sure.
Hope he recovers well & fast.

Thinking of you both, get some sleep dude. She'll need you strong tomorrow whatever happens.
hope he pulls through
I had a bad day yesterday, seems pretty insignificant now. Good luck to him.
Agh gutted to hear that mate, dosn't sound good Sad Hope he pulls through. Did he loose consciousness?
Thank guys, we all feel pretty useless really as there isn't anything we can do. I've just been cooking everyone food and giving lifts about to try help the best I can. I even looked after a two year old baby for an hour which was a experience!!

The positives are that he can move his legs and arms but he doesn't know whats going on or who his wife is just yet.
Thats awful. Fingers crossed of him Ash.
Hope it all works out for him mate. Best wishes to him and family
Been trg to think of something helpful/meeningful to say  :B
I gave up.

Best wishes to him mate.  Be Sarah's rock whatever the outcome....
Thats terrible news, hope he's okay soon.