This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 21st 7pm
Who's with me?

Meeting at 7pm @ Oaks Park for a couple of hours of Bleans sweet singletrack trails.
Expect thrills, spills & a few hills*
Don't forget the lights  :'(

the word hills is used in it's vaguest context
I'm in Smile
Me too!  Wink
Me Too  ;D
Lights prepped and ready to go! And a whole extra larger malt loaf this time so no complaints from me about being hungry and not having dinner!  Wink

Also just realised I have no spare tube or even repair kit so had to give some pennies to CyclesUK in town. I do not like that place much.
Good to see you all last night,been too long. Nice to meet Ben and Harry (hope the knee is OK mate)

Trails were awesome, riding really well.

Made a change to ride with the "East Kent Mountain Bikers" as well

Route info below & here

resim
A good ride and amazingly dry trails :o

Nice to meet a few more peeps and new ones like someone called UpHillDownDale or something Tongue
"UphillDownDale" Wrote:Good to see you all last night,been too long. Nice to meet Ben and Harry (hope the knee is OK mate)

Likewise Mike(? - I am so turd with names). Will keep my eyes peeled for talk of a surrey trip once you guys are back from the south downs. And hopefully will padded up in the right places and sporting some better footwear.

Harry I hope the ride home wasn't too bad for your knee and that Andy didn't leave your for some cheeky trails???!?  Tongue
Ahhh I can't get through to the GPS file. I was hoping to see our wooded 'voodoo' ring escapades.
Cheers lads.

The ride home was painful, when i got home my knee was very swollen bit like an OAP's knee. Been to Estuary view minor injuries unit this morning, i have got some bad soft tissue damage and possible ligament. My knee-cap is all good though, thought i might have chipped it, but it appears to ok.  ;D

Will be along in 2 or 3 weeks. With my pads on :B

Thanks for the ride guys

;D