This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekly Weigh-in thread
This is the place to hold yourself accountable for your weight loss goals.  Weigh yourself at the same time every week and post here to track your progress.

If you like, give your height/age, state your goals, weight history, weekly excuses for why you didn't lose (or even gain Wink) weight  , etc .
Height 6'00"
Age 32
Goal 13st (182lb) by year end.

19/09/11  196.0lbs (14st for those using the old currency).

Was 13st when I moved here in December, and my weight has slowly crept up through the combination of slightly less exercise, slightly worse diet, and much more booze.  I want to get back down to 13st within a few months, where I was stably for over a year.  Before I started riding 3 years ago, I was a bit over 15st, and made it down to 12st9lb at one point.  I was definitely quicker climbing carrying a stone less up the hill.
Im down from 15st 2lbs at start of year to 14st 4lbs as of yesterday. Aiming for 13st 7lvs by first Gorrick round in January.
Before travelling I was managing to hold steady at around 13st2lbs. I'm now around 14st. Should be able to get that down again with all the riding I'm doing at the moment.
I will weigh in later and post up but after holiday I have said Im going to make an effort to try and loose a stone.
Curerntly 12st, hoping to reduce that to the 11st mark
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
"treaclesponge" Wrote:Curerntly 12st, hoping to reduce that to the 11st mark

you are my height! have a word with yourself man  Wink
"Blackers" Wrote:you are my height! have a word with yourself man  Wink

Think jockey!
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
"treaclesponge" Wrote:Think nob jockey!

Hey this thread is for fat people. . .  Will weigh in later
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Height 5'11"
Current weight after a dump, 13st 10lbs.

Want to at least get back down to 12st and a 32" waist (currently 34" Sad)which i maintained for a couple of years before a 2 week holiday to Bali and Lombok followed only months later by another 10 days ski ing in Canada, plus havent been riding after work very much. Very angry with myself for letting it creep back on after all the effort to loose the initial 4st. Have been struggling to loose it again over the last 6 months or so but lack motivation to ride after a tiring day at work so this thread could be a good cick up the arse. Am very greatfull to Blackers for organising the Tuseday Oldbury night rides Smile  Am gonna try and make the Thursday KT rides too now i have a car, and might use Monday's and Fridays as an excuse to improve my knowelage of Clows and Thorndon, so hopefully i shall loose it again in no time.