This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH 21st September 7pm
Laggingbehind can't ride on Weds, so I thought I would post up instead

Normal start in the righthand car park of the leisure centre.. 18:45 meet for a 19.00 start.

paul_f
Yep, I should be there this week.
There's a slight chance of my being late home, so I'll post last minute to confirm Wink
Sad Sad
Im still working nights and still havent fixed my light  :B :B so still non for me.

Hope y'all have a good ride the trails are still running really well.
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
Nope, being drained later earlier that day so no exercise for me
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Nice ride tonight. Conditions better than I thought they'd be after the damp spell.
Chunk kept to his word & joined Paul f & I for the usual BBH route.
Gave a very good account of himself too ;D
Rode everything we threw at him (although some bits clearly worried him) with the single exception of the last bit of the ex-flinty climb. He even rode the field at the end of Bell Lane that has been ploughed diagonally across the footpath(:'() - top man Chunk, be pleased with yourself fella 8)

No untoward excitement, no mechanicals, 1 fox, 1 badger & an owl ;D
"Tinc" Wrote:Nice ride tonight. Conditions better than I thought they'd be after the damp spell.
Chunk kept to his word & joined Paul f & I for the usual BBH route.
Gave a very good account of himself too ;D
Rode everything we threw at him (although some bits clearly worried him) with the single exception of the last bit of the ex-flinty climb. He even rode the field at the end of Bell Lane that has been ploughed diagonally across the footpath(:'() - top man Chunk, be pleased with yourself fella 8)

No untoward excitement, no mechanicals, 1 fox, 1 badger & an owl ;D

Haha well done Lee (not gonna call you Chunk as that brings back too many bad memories from school!). I take it the bike is all sorted now?

And what's with the wildlife report? Big Grin
thanks tinc and paul it was hard but i enjoyed it and my bike works properly at last  ;D but my legs dont  :'(
Nice one guys, and well done Chunk, Mr Tinc is a mechanical genius huh!
Nice batch of wildlife too, Owls are defo about a lot atm.

I went exploring some *cough* footpaths *cough* near home yesterday, found a rather soggy rooty descent which nearly had me off! Must put the winter tyres & mudguards back on before riding again Wink
"Jay Dubster" Wrote:I went exploring some *cough* footpaths *cough* near home yesterday

Nowt wrong with cheeky trails Wink
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been