This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fowlmead 6 Hour Twilight Enduro - 24 Sept
This event runs from 2pm to 8pm, so it's part daylight and part night.

Venue:
Fowlmead Country Park, off A258, Sholden, Deal, Kent CT14 0BF.

Contact: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:fowlmead@gmail.com">fowlmead@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Website: <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.fowlmead.co.uk">www.fowlmead.co.uk</a><!-- w -->
[quote author=]This event runs from 4pm to 10pm, so it's part daylight and part night.

Venue:
Fowlmead Country Park, off A258, Sholden, Deal, Kent CT14 0BF.

Contact: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:fowlmead@gmail.com">fowlmead@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Website: <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.fowlmead.co.uk">www.fowlmead.co.uk</a><!-- w -->[/quote]

Says 2-8 on the website..
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.fowlmead.co.uk/latest-news/enduro-6/">http://www.fowlmead.co.uk/latest-news/enduro-6/</a><!-- m -->

I look to be attending too
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Ah, yes it does. I'll be working but thought some of the xc-whippets mini-enduro regulars might fancy it.
Already a thread for it, you have to pre enter online or via email I seem to recall. I was thinking of doing it but cant now
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:Already a thread for it, you have to pre enter online or via email I seem to recall. I was thinking of doing it but cant now

Ah, I must have missed the original thread. Mods please feel free to remove this thread, or merge it with the original?
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:Already a thread for it, you have to pre enter online or via email I seem to recall. I was thinking of doing it but cant now

im getting lots of late entries so im taking on the line payment. if you could just let me know you coming for food etc. simon
Well me and Tom raced as a pair tonight. Slight course marking error led to a restart, and most of us getting lost, and then lost-er.

So in the end only a 5 hour race, pace was good and had there not of been various crashes/impacts and perhaps a little better transition and effort, we would of placed 1st quite comfortably. But as they done the results across vets/seniors as one, we came 3rd. Though as 1st and 2nd were vets, we technically did win our category, and no we weren't the only ones in it!  Tongue

All in all a sterling effort, some good racing indeed!
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
&quot;Papa Smurf&quot; Wrote:Well me and Tom raced as a pair tonight. Slight course marking error led to a restart, and most of us getting lost, and then lost-er.

So in the end only a 5 hour race, pace was good and had there not of been various crashes/impacts and perhaps a little better transition and effort, we would of placed 1st quite comfortably. But as they done the results across vets/seniors as one, we came 3rd. Though as 1st and 2nd were vets, we technically did win our category, and no we weren't the only ones in it!  Tongue

All in all a sterling effort, some good racing indeed!

Well done chaps.
Great result. Did you eat too much at the bbq like I did after the last summer sizzler heh
Well done Jon.... Tom?   Can't think who that is.....  
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />