This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danny Hart - Big Balls
[youtube]EqYgAX6D43Q[/youtube]

Awesome video..... May have already been posted apologies if it has  Tongue
If it has then I missed it cause thats the first time Ive seen this video lol.

Absolutely mental though! And the commentators are going crazy!! xD
Yeah its been posted up twice before, but i'll let you off as I will never get bored of watching it! Don't know if any of you have seen the Facebook page trying to get Danny to be BBC sports personality of the year? It will never happen because its such a minority sport but think he would deserve it.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Yeah its been posted up twice before, but i'll let you off as I will never get bored of watching it! Don't know if any of you have seen the Facebook page trying to get Danny to be BBC sports personality of the year? It will never happen because its such a minority sport but think he would deserve it.

They did the same when Peaty won and nothing happened.
Danny doesnt deserve to get BBC sports personality of the year, he only won one race, he didnt consistently wipe the floor like Gwin did this year, personally think Worlds is well overrated. Peaty deserved it because he also got his 50 podiums that year aswell if i remember correctly.
"Buzz" Wrote:Danny doesnt deserve to get BBC sports personality of the year, he only won one race, he didnt consistently wipe the floor like Gwin did this year, personally think Worlds is well overrated. Peaty deserved it because he also got his 50 podiums that year aswell if i remember correctly.

Exactly, and i bet Gwin wont get a mention on that side of the Pond ether
Awesome, so smooth and composed. Funniest bet is when he pulls the first tail whip when the track opens out at the end, thought one of the commentators was going to pass out through excitement ha ha ha.
"Buzz" Wrote:Danny doesnt deserve to get BBC sports personality of the year, he only won one race, he didnt consistently wipe the floor like Gwin did this year, personally think Worlds is well overrated. Peaty deserved it because he also got his 50 podiums that year aswell if i remember correctly.

Yeah true. I don't think Gwin is entirely human though Wink
"Treehugger" Wrote:Yeah true. I don't think Gwin is entirely human though Wink

I'm sure the same was said of Sam Hill. Everyone will have upped their game come the new season. Question is... will Gwin up his?