This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New bikes...What do you covet most?
2012 bikes are starting to make appearances so what bikes do you covet most?

These are at the top of my 'next bike' list...

resim

resim
I like the 2012 orange alpine.... ;D
Herbs are nice as you are aware and seem to go well even with flexy forks  Wink

Not enough storage space on this forum to cope with the post I would make if I listed all of my possible next purchases  :Smile
I just wanna ride what I have!
Something in 29er flavour. the whole big wheel thing intrigues me as a tall correctly proportioned person.
The moat interesting I've seen is the Salsa Spearfish and its big brother the Salsa Horsethief. Both have flexy seatstays and seem to build up nice and light. Good looking bikes too.
Scott Spark 29er Expert.
100mm travel, 24.5lbs, £2600.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Or this,
Canyon Grand Canyon 29er, probably around £1500.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
29ers have definately arrived here now. 2 in WMBs bike of the year and one of them won it. Shops starting to stock tyres and tubes too I note. Long way to go until they become almost the norm like in the States but its built momentum now.
That Scale is stunning! Treacle should have saved the dosh he spent on that soppy on one thing and the Carbon fibre whatsitcalled and ordered one  Tongue
If you love them so much why did you buy another boardman 26er!
resim resim