This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Specialized HT Stumpjumper Expert.
In glorious carbon fiber my 2008 Stumpy is for sale. Bought brand new in the sales of February 2009 reduced from £2200 to £1600 it's had so little use it's still on original pads and tyres. All original spec except it's now tubeless. Google for full spec and it takes you to the original Evans web page. I'll get round to putting on a link and pics soon.

There is one currently selling on ebay for £800 with over two days still to go so will inevitably go up from there. Mine has a few marks on it though so would take £800. Weighs about ten kg. Certainly the lightest mountain bike I've ever picked up and feels that way sprinting up hills.
Do you have a new toy now then?
PM'd you.
What size is it again?  Not for me, but I'll pass on details.
17" / medium. Cheers Derek. As soon as i get access to a computer and not just this phone I'll post up some pics etc. Should manage on Sunday when I'll put on ebay as well as the exact same one selling there has quite a few bids now and past the grand mark. One of them should definitely want it.
Well I remember trying to keep up with you on some random trail at  on the sketchy trip.  Think we were the only 2 with hardtails.  The stumpy wasn't hanging about that day.
That must have been just before you had you mars bar and then shot off again.
"NOT4ROADUSE" Wrote:That must have been just before you had you mars bar and then shot off again.

Big Grin
What have you got to replace it ? PM me! I get excited about new bikes as you know!
Apologies, think i was drunk when you text me and didn't get round to replying. Full details on their way!