This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH 28th Sept 18:45
Opening applications for this week's BBH ST fest please ladies & gentlemen.

Looks like we're going to have a lovely evening for it & they'll in short supply before long, so come & make the most if it.

All welcome as ever. Newbies please have a look at the BBH ride sticky Wink

Rollcall:
Tinc
Laggingbehind - paracetemol powered
Papa Smurf - probability pending
Dan - returning regular
2002 - pedal testing
Put me down...subject to successfull "Man-Flu" recovery  :X
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:Put me down...subject to successfull "Man-Flu" recovery  :X

I've been ill since I saw you last week. apologies if I was the carrier.  :X
"Blackers" Wrote:I've been ill since I saw you last week. apologies if I was the carrier.  :X

You've been ill since you saw him... I think you've highlighted who's fault it was in your own comment. You shouldn't be apologizing.
I'll probably attend
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Count me in, time for the annual ride  ;D
I am going to try to be there to try out some pedals some has let me have.
Im off nights now however I wont be able to make it as I'll be busy clearing the garden up ready for my exciting shed delivery on friday Big GrinBig Grin
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
Please God make me find the time to be there, I've spent the last two nights drawing ductwork for a Mortuary & I deserve some light hearted fun  Big Grin Big Grin
Good ride last night which I enjoyed more at the end when I got a bit more used to being clipped into the pedals. I did fall over at one point which you all missed when I could not unclip the pedal and fell into the trees. I have found out why I spned the ride finding it hard to unclip  my right foot which was due the cleat having twisted on my shoe.
I have sorted to cleat today and have backed the pedal ajusters off and I seemed to get on a lot better with a quick ride at Joydens wood tonight.