This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, 28th September
As per usual, I'll be at Oaks Park (see sticky for maps, etc) at about 6:40 for a 7(ish :Smile) kick-off.
This week we'll be taking a wander over to Clowes Wood to see how much Treehugger and BenPrince can remember Tongue

All welcome, as usual...
cool im in see you their monkey lovers ;D
Looks like I'll be attending there... I know a fair bit. Using my head GPS i'll be fine, just not my ancient car gps which SUCKS!

Looking forward to it, shall seem smooth as a babies bum after the Surrey Hills affair!  ;D
I'll be there.  Love the Sig Ben Big Grin
"Treehugger" Wrote:I'll be there.  Love the Sig Ben Big Grin

Considering doing a 'savings for new bike' 'ticker' in the sig... but I think it will just depress me.

Any yay for working out the whole linky thing!
Hello,

If it's ok I'd like to join you for this. If I get tied up with work and can't make it I'll post to let you know.

Thanks

John
"John_b" Wrote:Hello,

If it's ok I'd like to join you for this. If I get tied up with work and can't make it I'll post to let you know.

Thanks

John

More than welcome matey ;D

YGPM
Won't be along this week as the knee is still playing up. Should be back in action next week, well, hopefully !

have a good one

;D
See you next week Harry  Wink

I have a plus 1 with me tonight. A guy who I regularly ride with. Hopefully have a decent crowd again like last week  8)
"BennyP" Wrote:See you next week Harry  Wink

I have a plus 1 with me tonight. A guy who I regularly ride with. Hopefully have a decent crowd again like last week  8)

Anna (from EKMB) may be joining us too.
Should be 7 of us...  We got ourselves a train....  *Choo, Choo

*All rights to the "Choo, Choo" sound are reserved by Buzzlightyear