This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oldbury Night Ride - Thursday 29th at 7pm
My recovery is well underway so I am going to chance this.

Meet in the Crown Point Inn service road for 7pm, starting once everybody has faffed and is ready.

Planning to hit the Oldbury Hill singletrack a bit more this week.

Added entertainment will be provided by me trying to get used to riding a 29er. I fully expect to hit a tree.

Attending
-----------
Blackers
Yankee
The General
Treacle (possibly)
Me.
Excuse the reply on my mobile (isn't new technology wonderful!) Have a good ride guys , I won't be there as in the US.
Mark haven't been on the site for a while so what are you" recovering" from?
Hope your new penny farthing opps I mean 29er handles well!
Cheers!
"Abzz" Wrote:Excuse the reply on my mobile (isn't new technology wonderful!) Have a good ride guys , I won't be there as in the US.
Mark haven't been on the site for a while so what are you" recovering" from?
Hope your new penny farthing opps I mean 29er handles well!
Cheers!

Just a chest infection. Next time you ride I want you to take a spin on my new bike so I can take a photograph  Wink
Again, pencil me in. It appears that as we have lost Abzz to the US, we have gained one of theirs. Him being the potential cause of me not attending.
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
I'm a maybe, after having a sore throat yesterday I've woken up this morning to feeling like crap. Typical on a week off with great weather!
Im now out.  :'(
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
I probably can't make it.  I think I have to work late.  And I've been kissing Neil and Rich, so I have a sore throat too.
Still going Blackers?
I'm not feeling too bad today - plenty of over the counter drugs seem to be doing the trick. Just been out for 20 road miles and I'd say whilst not 100%, I think I'm well enough to play. Just charging the light now  Smile