This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wanted: Riser bars
Anyone got any bars for sale? Preferably after something around 700mm with a 1 1/2-2" rise which I can pick up tomorrow or Thursday. Fitted my XT brakes on the Stumpy and the bars are too thick towards the centre to get the levers where I want them for one finger braking Sad
Nukeproof Warhead 2" riser choice of colour either black or bright yellow! Currently cut down to 750mm I think (could be 760mm), probably some scratches around the lever positions but if you are going to cut them to 700mm any marks should be under the grips.
Anyway welcome to have a look, and as its you £15 if you want a pair.

Also have some random bars not sure on rise/width but brand new you can have for same price.

Or some Funn Fatboy DH bars, 15mm rise 750mm wide (black) and brand new. £25
il have a dig in garge and bring along tonight what i find.
Excellent Smile Can always rely on Sailors cycle emporium to have a good selection Wink Are you home this evening Si?
"Skid" Wrote:il have a dig in garge and bring along tonight what i find.

Cool, cheers mate.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Excellent Smile Can always rely on Sailors cycle emporium to have a good selection Wink Are you home this evening Si?

yep im in
Sorry Si, it got too late to come round. We finished riding late, then I had to pay a visit to a couple of my sites to correct a cock up from the other day :B Am interested in the Fat Boy though if you still have it next week. I won't have time to come round tomorrow so will make do with the current bars for the SDW.
ok