This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SDW Tracking
OK so Ben go me thinking about a gps tracker site for the SDW so below is an embeded map, which should show you where we are. I have set my phone to update every half hour. I will turn it on Saturday morning.

<iframe style="border:1px solid;" width="800" height="485" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://www.instamapper.com/ext?key=12032327078955901167&width=600&height=450&zoom=13&type=roadmap&units=imperial&coords=d">
</iframe>
&quot;UphillDownDale&quot; Wrote:OK so Ben go me thinking about a gps tracker site for the SDW so below is an embeded map, which should show you where we are. I have set my phone to update every half hour. I will turn it on Saturday morning.

<iframe style="border:1px solid;" width="800" height="485" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://www.instamapper.com/ext?key=12032327078955901167&width=600&height=450&zoom=13&type=roadmap&units=imperial&coords=d">
</iframe>

Cool good luck guys, id have loved to done it but works a bit poo at the moment for time off.
Awesome stuff! And good luck!  Smile
Ha ha....   you will be able to watch us go in circles
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
How acurrate is it, as that map above is showing you at home, well close to home??
&quot;mashley&quot; Wrote:How acurrate is it, as that map above is showing you at home, well close to home??

I was not at home Wink Accuracy at time of sending was 88ft. It will only transmit a position if accuracy is better than 100ft

If anybody is interested the Android App is called instamapper
good luck dude i'll keep an eye on this, looks fun and make sure Andy stays away fron any trees ;D. By the way i live about two miniutes fron your house on highfield estate :o
&quot;Skid&quot; Wrote:good luck dude i'll keep an eye on this, looks fun and make sure Andy stays away fron any trees ;D. By the way i live about two miniutes fron your house on highfield estate :o

Cheers guys. It'll be fine though, conditions will be better than last time so we should fly along. The only thing I'm worried about is saddle sore :X
Thats a groovy little app, I'll have me a little play with that at some point.
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
Stuck in the office here today, so I hope this updates often!  -Good luck chaps.