This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday 8th - Pedal Round Ride
Haha not likely!!

Will be riding Aston on saturday, aiming for a 10am arrival. Should be able to get 10 runs in (mainly black run) plus possibly a play on the 4X jumps.
Why is it that every time someone plans to go to Aston its on a day I'm working :'(
"Treehugger" Wrote:Why is it that every time someone plans to go to Aston its on a day I'm working :'(

This will be our second trip in 2 weeks, looks like you work too much. Take some holiday. Or even go on your own.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Why is it that every time someone plans to go to Aston its on a day I'm working :'(

Why is it that you decide to work every time we go to Aston? You should take a days leave or something Wink
[quote author=]

This will be our second trip in 2 weeks, looks like you work too much. Take some holiday. Or even go on your own.[/quote]

Worked last Sat, SDW weekend just gone, I work every other Sat. Take some holiday.....Ha! Change it to Sunday so I can come play too Wink I never ride DH jumpy stuff on my own, if I crash and aren't able to drive home I would be screwed.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Worked last Sat, SDW weekend just gone, I work every other Sat. Take some holiday.....Ha! Change it to Sunday so I can come play too Wink I never ride DH jumpy stuff on my own, if I crash and aren't able to drive home I would be screwed.

I often ride DH jumpy stuff on my own, you can hurt yourself just as badly riding basic stuff, ie Perry! or even normal trails. You will never get the time back so just go out and make the most of it.

Looks like I will be on my own at PORC tomorrow.