This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday 8 October: Aston Hill
Some gravity assisted riding to take place on Saturday if it's not raining.
Be good to get a few more sketchy folk up there for a change. You won't get banned for having 3 rings.

Edit: Not doing this now as we're going to Cwmcarn on Friday.
xc enduro....want to get there at some point. Whats the ban thing about?
[quote author=]Some gravity assisted riding to take place on Saturday if it's not raining.
Be good to get a few more sketchy folk up there for a change. You won't get banned for having 3 rings.[/quote]

Haha yes I agree, would be good to have a few more people try it out. I think a lot of people read DH and think silly big jumps and think "i'm going to die", but everything is rollable and as hard as you want to make it.

Working again unfortunately Sad
LOL just realised what the 3 rings bit meant. For some reason I was thinking of rings on a finger and someone being banned from riding somewhere due to wearing them, wtf!  :Smile
"Breezer" Wrote:LOL just realised what the 3 rings bit meant. For some reason I was thinking of rings on a finger and someone being banned from riding somewhere due to wearing them, wtf!  :Smile

And people say I'm slow Big Grin
I dont even wear a ring and have only really been riding a bike with a triple for ages so no idea what was going on in my head!
Weather is looking good, cold nights equals morning dew, equals tacky conditions, equals a fast track. Could well be the last chance of the year to do a sub 1:40 on the extended black run.
I could do a sub 1:40 in deep mud on my HT, time of the year not relevant, plus its raining down here and more rain coming to the SE Smile
"Breezer" Wrote:I could do a sub 1:40 in deep mud on my HT, time of the year not relevant, plus its raining down here and more rain coming to the SE Smile

Looks like Breezer's coming with his hardtail. You'll have to fit slick tyres though as it's clearly not challenging enough.
"Breezer" Wrote:I could do a sub 1:40 in deep mud on my HT, time of the year not relevant, plus its raining down here and more rain coming to the SE Smile

Sunny over here.
Anyway what time will you be at Aston on saturday?