This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH Weds 5th Oct 19:00
Could be the last dry BBH ride of the year fellas ;D

Who wants to play Undecided

Sadly I'm not actually sure I can make it yet - depends on work tomorrow Sad

But anyway, you'll find your way without me I'm sure, so rollcall please:

Tinc - maybe Sad
Dan
I'll pop along
Not for me this week. I fell out the front door over the weekend......properly fell out  Big Grin Big Grin with the cuts & bruises to suit. Luckily the twisted ankle which caused me to limp & hobble for the rest of the weekend is slowly getting better..... well at least I can turn it side to side now  
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:Not for me this week. I fell out the front door over the weekend......properly fell out  Big Grin Big Grin with the cuts & bruises to suit. Luckily the twisted ankle which caused me to limp & hobble for the rest of the weekend is slowly getting better..... well at least I can turn it side to side now  

Ouch, and lol Big Grin Glad your ok. I laugh, but I have almost done the same thing before carrying a very heavy stereo amp out the door, managed to just about stay on my feet without dropping the amp, which was handy as I had just sold it!
I'm off of nights, on a day off today to clean and fettle away the squeaks and rattles and I have a new light which I've been very pleased with for the couple of rides I've used it for.

I went to charge it this morning and the charger has blown  :o

Goddamm jock cuddling chunder tunts  >Sad >Sad >Sad

How did you fall out the door Blayne?
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
"stayhigh65" Wrote:I'm off of nights, on a day off today to clean and fettle away the squeaks and rattles and I have a new light which I've been very pleased with for the couple of rides I've used it for.

I went to charge it this morning and the charger has blown  :o

Goddamm jock cuddling chunder tunts  >Sad >Sad >Sad

How did you fall out the door Blayne?

Twisted my ankle on the threshold  Big Grin Big Grin
Oww, hope it rights itself swift like Wink
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
As it looks like there's a distinct chance of it just being me and I definitely won't find my own way in the dark I think I'll take the roadie for a spin instead  Smile
"Dan" Wrote:As it looks like there's a distinct chance of it just being me and I definitely won't find my own way in the dark I think I'll take the roadie for a spin instead  Smile

how about Oldbury tomorrow instead?  Smile
Sadly I am not going to make it tonight - just too much to do :'(

As it was only me & Dan anyway & Dan has already seen the light I guess I'm not upsetting anyone eh?