This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Canon EOS 1000D with 18+55 IS Lens
Hello All,

Thought I would give it a try on here before resorting to Fleabay.

I bought my camera at the beginning of July and since then i have taken just under 4000 pictures. It is stil in mint condition and comes complete with all software, cables and the original box and receipt from Jessops.

Reason for sale is so I can upgrade to the 550D as im also selling my camcorder which will mean I wont have to take both camera and camcorder on hols etc.

If anyone is interested im looking at offers around £280 collected but can meet halfway between Ashford, Kent and London etc or something similar. Buyers are welcome to inspect before purchase.

If interested please contact PM me.

Many Thanks
Final bump.

One thing I didn't mention is that the camera was purchased with a 3 year jessop protection plan which covers all faults and accidental damage. This can be transferred to new owner in writing with jessops. RRP with warranty is 410. Any interest before I get robbed by fleabay
Try the local freeads etc... Before eBay
Maybe the local college has a photo class?
"Tinc" Wrote:Try the local freeads etc... Before eBay
Maybe the local college has a photo class?

Yeah ill try that cheers
I might be interested but need to do a bit of research first Si
"pittgoat" Wrote:I might be interested but need to do a bit of research first Si

ok mate, if you want to come and inspect let me know
Now on Ebay <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Canon-EOS-1000D-Digital-SLR-with18mm-55mm-Lens-Jessops-Protection-Plan-/290625043202?pt=UK_CamerasPhoto_DigitalCameras_DigitalCameras_JN&hash=item43aa9a3b02">http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Canon-EOS-100 ... 43aa9a3b02</a><!-- m -->

If anyone is interested I would take it off for the right price  Wink