This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/10 Kingswood @10:30
Meet in the top car park for a slow ride around Kingswood Challock. All welcome.

Remember no helmet no ride.

First ride since the SDW :Smile, Steve and I are riding up from Ashford.
Im off work tomorrow so may come along, where in ashford are you leaving from as I can ride up as well Smile
Hi, New to forum. I'm off tomorrow, but have meeting til 10am, but would love to make it for 10.30.
Meeting at the William Harvey hospital roundabout for 9:30 then riding up. Atko just post on here if you're on your way, I will check just before we set off.
Thanks for that. If i can get out of meeting to be there for 10.30 i will. If not, i'm usually off every Friday so would love to go on next ride. Oh, if you see a chubby bloke, out of breath on a scott bike it's me!!
I can meet you when you get to the Rose pub in kennington, what time do you think you'll get there?
"Matt Saunby" Wrote:I can meet you when you get to the Rose pub in kennington, what time do you think you'll get there?

9:45 ish
See you there then Smile
see you at top car park 10.30.
Just a quick thanks to all, great ride really enjoyed it today.

Atko