This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aston Hill sunday 9th oct
Myself and Elona are going up to aston on sunday to ride the dh courses. planning to get there for 9:30-10ish. Be the first time iv seen elona ride her kona stinky since we put the tripple clamp forks on it, looks totaly mad  8) only going to cancle if the rain is coming down in stair roods.
It's the last summer bling race, you should go there & she's very likely to get a podium...ah is better
"Lindros" Wrote:It's the last summer bling race, you should go there & she's very likely to get a podium...ah is better
thanks for letting us know il see if she fancys this one have missed the last couple. El got on the podium each time so far and now the awsome canadian ladie has flown home might even do better, only shame is i think she said the vouchers you win are for a bike shop in london that by its web site seems more a road/lycra store Undecided
Excellent, must be nice getting a podium, nearest I've had is 4th...in the masters... Ah is great, really wanted to get there again before the weather turns, but running out of weekends! Hope you both have a good one & ride soon
Sorry Change of plan El wants to race this weekend going to be going to the last of the porc summer race instead ;D