This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surrey Hills - Sunday 9 October - 10am Start
Not4RoadUse and I are off to Surrey Hills on Sunday to have a brisk thrash over Holmbury and Pitch Hill.

Anybody is welcome, though I would add that we both want to get some miles done as quickly as possible so we won't be hanging about chatting and the like  Tongue We may be admiring our bikes a fair bit though.

Meet in the YHA car park just before 10am if the traffic is good.

Takers?
How many miles are you planning to do.
Dam i cant ride this weekend as ive got a christening to go to.
Sailor and I will be there tomorrow. You two whippets might want to go it alone though as we'll be doing a more gravity orientated ride than going up the hill as fast as humanly possible. Ric's new bike looks good though. Saw a photo of it in the bike shop. 25 lbs.
[quote="]Sailor and I will be there tomorrow. You two whippets might want to go it alone though as we'll be doing a more gravity orientated ride than going up the hill as fast as humanly possible. Ric's new bike looks good though. Saw a photo of it in the bike shop. 25 lbs.[/quote"]

What bike has Ric got?
let him announce it himself.
"Treehugger" Wrote:What bike has Ric got?

One with wheels, a saddle and some handlebars.
I have now been there before and is there a post code or link to show where the card park is. Keith.
RH5 6NW