This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr Bling, 9th October
Anyone racing tomorrow, I'm not but Ash Moore is.
Elona and me will be going planing to get there for 9ish get some well needed practice in ;D
Im not racing tomorrow as ribs STILL hurt and getting over man flu, so going to just have a fun relaxed ride.
"Skid" Wrote:Elona and me will be going planing to get there for 9ish get some well needed practice in ;D

last i heard the course wasn't even taped out yet mate, so dont get there to early.
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:Im not racing tomorrow as ribs STILL hurt and getting over man flu, so going to just have a fun relaxed ride.

The ribs are still hurting? Have you had them looked at yet as even if its muscular they shouldn't still be hurting by now?
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:last i heard the course wasn't even taped out yet mate, so dont get there to early.
Thanks for letting us know dude, think il still get there earlyish just to make a full days play Smile  sorry to hear your ribs still hurting but if you broke some they do take a fair while to heal and as for treatment there be nothing they can do about them Sad just needs time
"Treehugger" Wrote:The ribs are still hurting? Have you had them looked at yet as even if its muscular they shouldn't still be hurting by now?

I damaged stuff around my bottom right one before, ligaments or something, that still causes sharp pain sometimes in certain cars, fine on the bike though, I can make something clunk down there if I push it in the right place which probably cant be a good thing..
"Breezer" Wrote:I damaged stuff around my bottom

Wink

I too hurt my ribs in Portugal, it wasn't right for almost 2 months, don't know if it was cracked or just really bruised, nowt to be done about it tho, just try not to breathe.
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:Wink

I too hurt my ribs in Portugal, it wasn't right for almost 2 months, don't know if it was cracked or just really bruised, nowt to be done about it tho, just try not to breathe.

I definitely broke a rib earlier in the year as I now have a big lump, and mine stopped really hurting sooner than Marks, think I was only off the bike for 2 weeks.
"Skid" Wrote:Thanks for letting us know dude, think il still get there earlyish just to make a full days play Smile  sorry to hear your ribs still hurting but if you broke some they do take a fair while to heal and as for treatment there be nothing they can do about them Sad just needs time

Let us know what the track was, the mind boggles as to where they could have fitted another new line.