This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass Sketchy trip 2012
Where do we want to go next year? We've normally got this all sorted by now. I was thinking North Wales again with Snowdon on the way home on the Monday. Thoughts, opinions.......

{MOD}

Provisional Location for Discussion

Lets throw this in then, see what we get:

NORTH WALES 2012

Can stay at Glan Aber again, or bunk somewhere else etc.

Trails & Centres available:

Penmachno
Coed-Y-Brenin
Lllandegela
Snowdon

Pubs Available:
Many

Spreadsheet here to register interest:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av8Czo3AN5EJdFFtckJkTDg5M2xuSm5WakRBSXROQ2c&hl=en_US">https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... c&hl=en_US</a><!-- m -->

{MOD}
i don't mind where but please can it not be between 17 march and 11 April?
&quot;Blackers&quot; Wrote:i don't mind where but please can it not be between 17 march and 11 April?

N Wales is good for me!
We need a north wales, south wales, scotland pole.
&quot;pittgoat&quot; Wrote:N Wales is good for me!

Just out of theatre, high on morphine and already planning a jaunt to Wales - Hardcore!
Not fussed!
[quote=&quot;]We need a north wales, south wales, scotland pole.[/quote&quot;]

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
How about 20th-23rd April?
[quote=&quot;]We need a north wales, south wales, scotland pole.[/quote&quot;]

Oh please, no more poles, for the sake of my own sanity!
&quot;Treehugger&quot; Wrote:Oh please, no more poles, for the sake of my own sanity!

WTF is wrong with a pole? It's easier to work out where the majority want to go with a pole.