This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy's Career Advice
My back is killing me, I've got man flue, major cock up from last week that could cost me £72, boss calling me  stupid to my face..... Its been a great day so far Sad
"Treehugger" Wrote:My back is killing me, I've got man flue, major cock up from last week that could cost me £72, boss calling me  stupid to my face..... Its been a great day so far Sad

Bet my back hurts more ;-)

How's the job searching going? Get looking!
"pittgoat" Wrote:Bet my back hurts more ;-)

How's the job searching going? Get looking!

Very true!   Need to start looking properly, I'm so lazy :B
Can somebody who lives nearer to TH please give him a kick up the arse for me. New job,pronto, you're working for a dick, move on before you find yourself telling he's a dick. Get on an agency list, do parents friends have any positions available,cv to whole of highstreet,insurance office near you at roundabout,there's gotta be a position with your name on it somewhere and its not too late to start at the bottom and train.

Not meant in a mean way, just wanna see you happy mate.  Wink
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:Can somebody who lives nearer to TH please give him a kick up the arse for me. New job,pronto, you're working for a dick, move on before you find yourself telling he's a dick. Get on an agency list, do parents friends have any positions available,cv to whole of highstreet,insurance office near you at roundabout,there's gotta be a position with your name on it somewhere and its not too late to start at the bottom and train.

Not meant in a mean way, just wanna see you happy mate.  Wink

ditto, and ive told him so many time before. This boss sounds like a bully.
plus one. get a cv started tonight Andy. you have enough friends on here willing to help you fine tune it I'm sure.
I offer CV guidance to lots of people, and I see a hell of a lot them too.

Andy, I can help.

Jobs never find you, you find the job.

If your boss is going spastic over £70 then its a sorry situation, Im sure any lessons have been learned.
"BMJBOY" Wrote:I offer CV guidance to lots of people, and I see a hell of a lot them too.

Andy, I can help.

Jobs never find you, you find the job.

If your boss is going spastic over £70 then its a sorry situation, Im sure any lessons have been learned.
Thanks guys Smile I know I'm an idiot, I'm so lazy when I get home from work all I want to do is crash out in front of the TV if I'm jot riding. I will get something put together tonight or during the week, I feel crap so won't be riding.
post your cv up here and by the time you got 4 pages of sugestions you wont actually have to write it yourself.
I helped a manic depressive who's girlfriend had been murdered, who was in a seriously dead end job and pretty much ready to end it all himself find a really good job driving and delivering for Dixons/Currys.
He since met a new woman and life turned a page, he still thanks me now.  All I did was re-write his CV and kick him up the 'arris.

If I can help someone that far in trouble, I can help anyone.