This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope Tech x2 brakes
Item For Sale - Pair Of Hope Tech X2 Brakes

Product Year - 2011

Condition - 9/10

Colour - Silver

Description -
Front and Rear Tech X2 Brakes,
both have super long Braided Hose's,
The floating Rotors are 183mm front and 160mm rear
Both have Organic pads  
both brakes have been used for about 8months
Front has post mount adaptor
rear has IS adaptor

Delivery - Collected from maidstone area or can meet within reasonable distance

Price - £220 these normally retail at £370 for the spec above

Geniune reason for sale, stumpy wont be getting used over winter and need to update me ride to work hack bike, and just got a new dropper post to pay for lol

Pictures

resim

resim

resim

resim

resim

resim

resim

Thanks for looking

Regards Dean
The specialized/dt swiss wheel will also be up sale nearer xmas time once i've got round to ordering some new bearings for me hope wheels,

great winter wheel set, only done about 500miles since january, due to me hope wheels covering the best part of over 3k in 3years on the same bearings lol
Are these still up for grabs?