This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animals on the trails
and to think I get annoyed when dogs get in my way.........  :o

[media width=500]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2oymHHyV1M&feature=player_embedded[/media]
Sailor almost had a similar close call with a sheep on the black run at cwmcarn on Friday Tongue
That could have been a baaaaad situation.

Did he offer it hoof setup advice?
That's why he was a bit sheepish at work today.

Unbaaaarleavable video!

I was taken on the road out by dog in the dark a few years ago = its quite a shocking experience.
Ash got hit by a deer up kings wood.

I hit a dog in the race on sat, took a right smack to to the head with my pedal.
a bat once flew into my face, freaked me right out.
Keep it foolish...
The plate in my arm was due to a rampaging bull....  
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
I ran over a squirrel at Blean earlier this year.  Poor sod didn't stand a chance! Felt a bit bad as I've not produced any roadkill since I backed down a duck with my Mum's car in 1998...
I now hate you for life knowing you did that!
Man that’s mad he even points out its there to his friends, wonder what he said to it to get it that mad  Undecided  My wife ran our dog over on her bike while we were riding Cannocks follow the dog trail, only taken about three years for her to feel a bit less guilty. :Smile