This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH Wed 12 Oct
Morning All

I'm off of nights and have my light sorted so theres every danger I'll be out to play on the hill wednesday night.  Now this does depend on actually getting out of work on time but what the hey, I'll post it up anyway.

So who else in up for the wednesday night ambigious club ride lol

Stayhigh (depending on work)
Paul f
Glen
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
I am up for riding tomorrow night
Afraid not for me this week...still need to de-sand the bike from the weekends exploits  :'(
Not sure yet Undecided
Haven't sorted the bike from the weekend & can't remember if swmbo is in or out :B
Yes should be able to make it.
I should be there, tweaked my back playing squash on Saturday though so may not last the duration.
As I'm a complete plum & left my light charger with Lagging after the weekend's shenanigans there is no point in me coming out to play tonight Sad

Have fun gents, looks like a nice night for it.
Hmmm I should have left worK half an hour ago and have only just managed to find a computer to start writing my notes up on.

[grumble]stupid nhs not enough computers to go around  :Smile[grumble off]

I'll see how time goes but if I'm not there by 7 then I wont be there  Sad
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been